Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Uhh..

Where have I been???

I have been in the process to move out of state!! SO EXCITED. So over Texas...LOL but anyway I recently started doing P90x. I know a lot of you have heard of this awesome Program! I'm only on day 2 but so pumped (AND sore) to see the results in the next 88 days!! I think Ill keep my weekly weight loss and progress on this blog as well as other life topics.

Other than that...I've been pretty busy with life and trying to redo this page into the life of ME! Since I have more passions then just make-up alone! My fitness journey, school, fashion, photography, traveling and a ton of things interest me that I'd love to share and talk about :)

Until next time...
smooches
Cher

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/goldeneyez83 ..love to hear from ya.

No comments: