Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Haulin...

So...I figured I'd make a trip to MAC since I haven't been there in months!! Just to pick up a few things and FINALLY start my shadow & brush collection...

Here's what I got from MAC :


Left to Right:
*Woodwinked
*Mulch

LipGlass:
*Enchatress

MAC Brush Cleaner

MAC Brush:
*239

Ok! I also stopped at the Michael's Craft Store and wanted to make my own Sepora inspired Make-up brush holder! This is just one that I am going to use for my MAC brushes (dont laugh) theres only one inside right now (haha) but I do have another for all my other brushes :)



(If you'd like to know what I used or have one made for you just let me know)


Last but NOT least...

I did stop at CVS and they were having there
50% - 75% off sale so......

L'OREAL Colour Juice:
*Pink Grapefruit
*Berry Burst
*Golden Splash


Until later...
Cher

2 comments:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

great haul! i have the sae brush cleaner, i use it for spot cleaning. but i wash my brushes weekly with baby shampoo. I have nooo mac brushes yet. how do you like the 239?

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

Goldn83 said...

Thanks!! Everyone says the Mac Brush cleaner is really good. I've just been trying to wash them weekly...I usually spot clean with a baby wipe (idk even know if thats a good idea lol) but yeah I'm in love with the 239 brush its super soft! I need to get another one since I have been using it way to much lol.